Dryer Heat Pump’s Using Areas:
Grape, Fig, Apricot, Apple, Lemon, Plum, and other fruits
Tomato, Paprika, Laurel Leaves, Corn, Tobacco Leaves and other dried vegetable
Meat, Fish, Pastrami and other dried foods
The function of Dryer Heat Pump:
Heating, Drying, and Humidity
Reducing the Principle of Dryer Heat Pump’s Working System:
Firstly, Dryer Heat Pump increases the ambient temperature of the inside of the cabinet at 60 Celcius degree. And then the water inside of fruits, vegetables or any other foods starts evaporating. Evaporated water is carried to the drier heat pump by fans. And it turns to liquid phase over there, later this water is thrown out. By this way, the drying p drying process is carried out.
The Benefits of Dryer Heat Pump:
- Dryer Heat Pump is a renewable energy system. You can use a solar battery to the system and you can reduce operating cost to zero.
- Comparing fossils fuels, you can save up to %40 to %80.
- Without taking hot air outside, you can reduce humidity and there will be no heat loss.
- Dried food will not give different odor, except its own natural odor. There will be no oxidation, decomposition, explosion or taste changing.
- There is a hygienic drying.
- By automation system, you can make controlled drying.
- There is no risky such as explosion, fire or poisoning.
- Easy and fast assembly.
- Comparing other kinds of drying system, our system is more healthful and faster.
|Heating Capacity:||25,00 kW|
|Cooling Capacity:||16,90 kW|
|Power Input:||7,00 kW|
|Max Amper:||12,6 A|
|Humidity Reduction Capacity:||30-50 L/H|
|Max Hot Air Temperature:||65 °C|
|Ambient Temperature:||-10~45 °C|
|Cooling Gas:||Refrigerant Gas|
|Air Flow Rate:||35000 m³/h|
|Noise:||65 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (Net) :||1000*1140*2180 mm|