Monobloc air source heat pump consists of split and inverter systems also it consists of a single outdoor unit. Monobloc heat pumps are used in villas, detached houses, and in housing estates such as apartments and sites. Unlike residential buildings, offices and hotels that serve as hotels are also used.
Monobloc Air source heat pumps offer heating, cooling and hot water from a single device. You can perform heating and cool with a single button with the control unit next to the device.
You can also perform weekly plan and programs with the control unit. For example, a small process from the control unit to the workplace at home. At the time you come back from the workplace you can set the Temperature mood you want. Air source heat pump; radiator, floor heating, and fan-coil can work together. If there is an existing system in place to be installed, it is continued through the system. Floor heating is recommended if it is a newly constructed building and no system is installed. In addition, if the heat pump is to be installed in the building, cooling fan-coil should be installed in the rooms to be cooled.
The advantage of using Monobloc Air source heat pump is that it hosts all the pieces of equipment in a single system. During the installation without the need for installment commitment parts, it could implement by using Input/Output pipes. when it comes simple installment Monobloc Air source heat pumps are the fastest and easiest.
|7° / 35°||Heating Efficiency||kW||10,34||12,32||15,57||18,95||21,15||25,7||31,14|
|2° / 35°||Heating Efficiency||kW||9,1||10,56||13,37||16,7||17,95||21,92||26,74|
|2° / 50°||Heating Efficiency||kW||8,41||9,91||12,7||15,15||16,47||20,6||25,4|
|7° / 50°||Heating Efficiency||kW||9,58||11,32||14,44||17,29||19,07||23,64||28,88|
|Max. Temperature Output||°C||60||60||60||60||60||60||60|
|Dimensions||Breadth/ Height / Depth|
- Does Monobloc Heat pump consume electric energy? Including Air source heat pump all heat pumps are taking some of their energy power from nature, and some of their energy is from electric power.
- How much energy does Monobloc Heat pump consumes per month? Heat Pumps electric energy consumption amount is computable it couldn’t give a hundred percent result of energy consumption. The reason is :
- It matters according to the place of installment. For example; A space with a floor heating board can change the efficiency of the heat pump with the efficiency it gives, while a radiator-paved area may change the amount of electricity it burns because the performance of the device will not be the same compared to floor heating.
- Variable weather conditions in the region where the heat pump system is installed will affect the performance of the system. When the outdoor temperature drops to minus degrees, the heat pump will work more than the normal operating time and cause more electricity to burn.
- Heating a non-heat-insulated floor is the most important factor that causes the heat pump to burn excessively. The advantage of a well-insulated building not only in a heat pump but in all systems will positively affect your bill.
- Finally, it is difficult to make a clear conclusion from the personal preference difference. The average room temperature is considered to be the ideal room temperature compared to a heat pump user, while it is low compared to another heat pump user. It is, of course, possible to increase the internal air temperature and consequently increase the operating time of the device resulting in a considerable amount of electricity consumption.