Fruit Drying Machine Working Principle
Fruit drying machine increases the temperature inside the cabin to 60 ° C and it evaporates the water which is in fruits, vegetables, and other food products.
Fruit Drying Machine Usage Areas
Grape, fig, apricot, apple, lemon, plum, and other fruit
Tomato, pepper, bay leaf, corn, tobacco, and other dried vegetables
Meat, fish, bacon and other dried foods
Fruit Drying Machine Functions
Heating, drying, and dehumidification
Fruit Drying Machine Advantages
1. Drying heat pumps do not create pollution in any way.
2. Dryer heat pumps are renewable energy systems. If desired, it can be operated with the solar battery and the operating cost is reduced to zero.
3. Dryer heat pumps do not use fossil fuel.
4. Dryer heat pumps save 40% to 80% more than fossil fuels.
5. Dryer heat pumps reduce the moisture content without releasing the hot air inside and there is no heat loss.
6. Dryer heat pumps do not give any other odor except for their own odor of dried foods. No oxidation, decomposition, explosion or change of taste.
7. Dryer heat pumps hygienic drying is done.
8. The desiccant is controlled by desiccant heat pump automation system.
9. Dryer heat pumps do not create any danger such as explosion, burning, poisoning.
10. Dryer heat pump installation is simple and fast.
11. Dryer heat pumps make drying more healthier and quicker than other drying systems.
12. Low electricity consumption saves the user.
13. Low noise, stable operation, and easy temperature control.
14. Reduces labor costs and provides comfortable working opportunities.
15. Continuous operation with a long-time operation.
Heat pump technology is used in the air conditioning systems of individual and industrial areas in most of our country. With the developing of technology, the heat pump which is spreading to the world every day has been used in different areas. With the analysis of the negativity of fruits and vegetables by traditional methods, Manufacturers prefer drying systems with a heat pump. We compiled all the questions in your head about Ekotec’s drying solutions.
- What is Fruit, vegetable dryer heat pump?
- How is the Working Principle of Dryer Heat Pump?
- What Can be Dried with a Dryer Heat Pump?
- What are the features of Ekotec Heat pump dryer?
1. What is Fruit, Vegetable Dryer Heat Pump?
Ekotec Fruit, Vegetable Dryer Heat Pump is a device like a fridge, from a cool environment (Environment temperature) to a hot environment (dryer cabin) by using mechanic energy to transfer heat. The food desiccant heat pumps can be used to dry the drying cabinet up to 65 ° C and provide efficient drying. Ekotec food-drier heat pumps are offered for commercial users and save on drying time and energy efficiency.
2. How is the working principle of Dryer Heat Pump?
As in an air-source heat pump, the working conditions of the fruit and vegetable dryer heat pumps are almost similar. The internal components of the evaporator, compressor, condenser and expansion valve consist of 4 main parts. The working cycle of our system is realized by the fans first. The air comes in through the fans on the outside of our heat pump and enters the compressor first. It discharges to the four-way valve as superheated steam with high pressure on the compressor. The four-way valve carries out the transfer to the condenser for heating. It becomes vaporous in condensation and becomes liquid here. The working fluid is then drawn through the expansion valve to the low-pressure line. Here, the expansion valve moves back to the house by spraying the liquid gas. The evaporating air in the evaporator is sent to the compressor for re-compression and the cycle is completed. In this process, the water contained in the food or non-food substances that have been dried in the drying cabinet evaporates and adheres to the house. The process is completed by draining the accumulated water.
3. What Can be Dried with a Dryer Heat Pump?
Fruit: Apple, grape, plum, fig, pineapple, blueberry, strawberry, orange, palm, melon, apricot, cherry, kiwi, mango and more
Vegetables: Tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, corn, onions, garlic, eggplant, okra, spinach, celery, potatoes, carrots and more
Meat: Beef, chicken meat, chicken leg, chicken livers and more
See products: anchovy fish, calamari, eel, shrimp, shark, catfish, sea cucumber, mussels, seaweed and more
Nuts: Hazelnut, walnuts, peanuts and more
Flowers and Leaves: Laurel, chamomile, magnolia, honeysuckle, lavender, lily, linden, rose, hemp and more
4. What are the features of Ekotec Heat pump dryer?
- It is a renewable energy system and can be operated with a solar cell if desired. This reduces operating costs to zero.
- Food desiccant heat pumps never use fossil fuels. It is also more efficient than 40% to 80% compared to fossil fuel drying systems.
- Kurutucu ısı pompaları hiçbir şekilde çevreye kirliliği, patlama, yanma, zehirleme gibi hiçbir tehlike yaratmaz.
- The drying plant is made in a simple and quick manner with fruit drier heat pumps.
- According to the other drying systems, hygienic drying can be performed healthier and quicker.
- Dried products will not lose their original smell. No oxidation, decay, explosion or taste change.
- It has an Automation system with (PLC) to control the drying system according to the needs.
Our food desiccant heat pumps are renewable energy and can work together with the solar cell if desired.
PLC Control System
It is programmed on the basis of ease of use and user-friendly.
It is not affected by the negatives such as dust, dirt, smoke and bad weather conditions Like the traditional way.
It reduces the humidity and does not lose heat without throwing out the hot air inside.